How Dentures Can Improve Your Life
Losing your teeth? Dentures can restore your smile and improve your quality of life. A denture is a removable oral appliance that is used to replace missing teeth. TruCare Dental, which is located in Garland, TX, offers denture services to their patients. Dr. T. Truc Le and Dr. Alissa Nguyen are some of the finest dentists in Garland, TX. Read on to find out how dentures can improve your life!
1. Improve Your Look- People with missing teeth look older than they are. Even a few missing teeth can cause a sunken appearance if you have a small, narrow face. Dentures have a natural, beautiful appearance that will make you look and feel better and younger. A denture set also helps keep facial muscles from sagging, which can make a person look older.
2. Enjoy Food Again- Our teeth help us break down food for proper digestion, and if you are missing teeth, you may have difficulty chewing. With dentures in place, patients will benefit from an improvement in oral function, as dentures function like your natural teeth.
3. Improved Comfort- Today's dentures are not like the ones your grandmother wore. While a new denture may take some getting used to, today's dentures are high in quality and more comfortable than ever. Today, dental practitioners use modern materials and the latest techniques to create perfectly-fitting dentures.
4. Improved Speech- Dentures can improve your clarity of speech. The absence of teeth can cause speech problems, including the mumbling or slurring of words. Not so with dentures, which function and feel like natural teeth. With dentures, you will feel confident when speaking in public.
5. Improved Self-Esteem- The absence of teeth can affect your confidence, self-esteem, and emotional well-being. It can make it embarrassing to smile or speak with people. Dentures can eliminate this embarrassment and make you feel good about yourself.
Want a better life? Start with your smile. Say yes to dentures! Call TruCare Dental at 972-864-0000 today to schedule a dental consultation in Garland, TX. Dental implants have improved the lives of millions of people around the world, and they will do the same for you. We want you to live your best life!